Friday, April 23, 2010

Friday, April 23


Good morning !!! I was awake @ 6 and now alert.. Today I am staying here at Nunch's . I am going to Anabels' this evening for dinner @ 6:30..

Luis is going to pick up the materials for the tanks and the wood for the tables.. I told him to get enough for two. He will have it all completed by this weekend.

I am going uo to the Champa tomorrow..It is Orfelina's last weekend before surgery.. I will also be there while the men are working. Nelson has a generator.so they will be able to accomplish the securing of the foundation ..the water lines and the tables in good time. It will be good to be there while they are working.
I think we will be preparing sandwiches for lunch.. Chili and salad for diner. ..Leftovers with eggs and cheese for breakfast. The food is not as expensive as last time because we have all the staples..We also will get Yucca( cassava) and hearts of palm, and sugar cane from the land...not to mention herbs to season with.

Annabel will be leaving tomorrow for Guat..I will return to her house until Orf goes to surgery..Then return here..at Nunch's for the remainder of my stay. I will take Anabel and her students to overnight to the Champa next week..So far , all the people that go to visit want to return many times..
Listening to the Radio..you can get a masters in Archeology and an Executive masters right @ Galen U (Right here in Cayo)..perhaps Fred and I will both attend!!

Jill has created a beautiful video for Eric's 35th b-day on Facebook ..It made me cry..such a gift. I shared it on my Facepage ..Happy Birthday to my wonderful son-in law Eric.

Love..Gata

Oh..last night Mrs. Clumsy open the fridge and a bottle of hot sauce fell out of the fridge hit and cut my big toe..great place for infection..will have to wear a sock.

No comments:

Post a Comment